Inspiring Keynote Speaking – open again for bookings!
Now I am off the water, I am open for bookings again for keynote speaking events!
For your conference’s, customer appreciation evenings, seminars, workshops, after dinner, schools, team building, you name it, if you are looking for a fresh, recent, relevant, real and inspiring story told by a professional speaker then please get in touch!
Some recent feedback from talks include:
“Grant “Axe” Rawlinson is an extraordinary personality and probably the best motivational speaker I have ever met. I have had the pleasure to use his services and will for sure recommend him to companies and organizations wanting something absolutely genuine and forever memorable.”
Gunnar Haug, Managing Director – ULSTEIN Asia Pacific
“Our best client event to date! Axe kept us all sitting on the edge of our seat, retelling the story of his adventure so far. We look forward to the next enthralling installment when he returns from The Tasman!”
Atin Kukreja – Rippledot Capital Advisers
“Axe spoke at the Aon Symposium 2017 in Singapore, one of the most prominent Risk and People events in Asia. Grant had the final speaking slot of the day and kept a room of 250 of our largest clients and business partners captivated for an hour. Axe shared intriguing insights around personal motivation and what it takes to succeed and brought an exciting dimension to our event.”
Jane Drummond, Head of Sales and Marketing, Asia, Aon Risk Solutions
“It was the most interesting and inspiring story I have heard. It felt like I was watching a great movie that gave powerful insights to leadership and overcoming change.”
Ms Samantha Che, HR Banking Professional, Hong Kong
“It was a joy to work with a true professional . To deliver such a profound and thought provoking presentation within our own self-imposed time constraints, was in itself inspiring and appreciated.”
Ray Parry, Chief Executive Officer, Raffles Marina Ltd
Some things to think of before engaging me include:
- What is the theme of your event?
- What behavioral changes (if any) are you trying to influence your team through this event?
- What is the key message(s) you would like Grant to focus on during his talk (preferably from the above list)
- How long is the speaking slot for Grant (typically he speaks for 20 – 30 minutes for schools and 40 – 60 minutes for corporates)
- Are you also holding a workshop during your event?
- What are the dates for your meeting? Are these confirmed?
- What is the location of your meeting?
- How many people would be attending?
- What is the % breakdown of attendee’s by country attending your meeting? (So Grant can adapt his content relevance)
Posted on November 13, 2017, in Rowing Home. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment